Terms of Service
LAST UPDATED: 09/01/2021
These Terms of Service (“Terms”) govern your use of services provided by Law Insider Inc. (“we”, “us”, “our”, or “Company”), including without limitation our website, mobile or web applications, or other digital products that link to or reference these Terms (collectively, the “Services”). These Terms are a binding legal agreement between you or the entity you represent (“you”) and Company. In these Terms, “you” and “your” refer to you, a user of the Services. A “user” is you or anyone who accesses, browses, or in any way uses the Site.
Please be aware that these Terms include, among other things, a binding arbitration provision that requires you to submit to binding and final arbitration on an individual basis to resolve disputes, rather than jury trials or class actions. Please see Section 12, below.
Please read these Terms carefully, as they may have changed. Though your access and use of the Services is governed by the Terms effective at the time, please note that we may revise and update these Terms from time to time in our discretion. If we make material changes to these Terms, we will notify you by email or by posting a notice on our website prior to the effective date of the changes. These Terms are to ensure that you will use the Services only in the ways in which we intend for it to be used.
IMPORTANT: SUBSCRIPTIONS AUTOMATICALLY RENEW.
If you purchase Services in addition to the Services we make publicly available (“Paid Services”) or participate in a free trial offer for Paid Services, we may, either after an initial free trial period or at the beginning of your access to the Paid Services, charge an automatically-renewing subscription fee. For clarity, if you participate in a free trial offer for Paid Services, your membership will automatically be charged as a subscription for Paid Services unless you cancel your subscription prior to the end of the free trial period.
- The Paid Services will automatically renew until you cancel them. We will continue to bill you until you affirmatively cancel the Paid Services.
- You can cancel the Paid Services whenever you want. To cancel, please go to your account profile page and follow the instructions there for cancelling your subscription. Cancelling will end the automatic renewals of your Paid Services, but we will keep any fees we have already collected for Services delivered.
- We will disclose the duration and cost of the Paid Services before you purchase the Paid Services and will confirm the duration and the cost of the Paid Services via email following your purchase.
- BY USING OR ACCESSING THE PAID SERVICES, YOU ARE AGREEING TO BE BOUND BY THESE USER TERMS.
By accessing or using the Services:
- You acknowledge that you’ve read, understood, and accept these Terms and any additional documents or policies referred to in or incorporated into these Terms, whether you are participating as a guest or as a registered user;
- If these Terms have materially changed since you last access or used the Services, you acknowledge and agree that your continued access or use of the Services constitutes your acceptance of the changed Terms;
- You represent and warrant that you are at least eighteen (18) years of age and have the right, authority, and capacity to enter into these Terms, either on behalf of yourself or the entity that you represent; and
- You consent to receive communications from us electronically, and you agree that such electronic communications, notices, and postings satisfy any legal requirements that such communications be in writing.
Accessing the Site.
We grant you permission to access and use the Services subject to the restrictions set out in these Terms. It is a condition of your use of the Services that the information you provide is correct, current, and complete. Your use of the Services is at your own risk, including the risk that you may be exposed to content that is offensive, indecent, inaccurate, objectionable, or otherwise inappropriate. You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Services. We may close your account, suspend your ability to use certain portions of the Services, and/or ban you altogether from the Services for any or no reason, and without notice or liability of any kind.
Account Registration and Account Security.
Once you have an account, you are responsible for all activities that occur in connection with your account. You will treat as confidential your account access credentials and will not to disclose it to any third-party. You agree to immediately notify us if you have any reason to believe that your account credentials have been compromised or if there is any unauthorized use of your account or password, or any other breach of security. We ask that you use particular caution when accessing your profile from a public or shared computer, or when using your account in a public space, such as a park or cafe or public library, so that others are not able to view or record your access credentials or other personal information. By creating an account, you agree that you may receive communications from us, such as newsletters, special offers, and account reminders and updates. You also understand that you can remove yourself from these communications by clicking the "Unsubscribe" link in the footer of the actual email.
You may not impersonate someone else to create an account, create or use an account for anyone other than yourself, permit anyone else to use your account, or provide personal information for purposes of account registration other than your own. In order to ensure we can protect and properly administer the Services and our community of users, we have the right to disable or close any user account at any time and for any reason or for no reason.
You may use the Services only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Terms. We are under no obligation to enforce the Terms on your behalf against another user. We encourage you to let us know if you believe another user has violated the Terms or otherwise engaged in prohibited or illegal conduct.
You agree not to, and will not assist, encourage, or enable others to use the Services:
- To access or copy in bulk, retrieve, harvest, or index any portion of the Services (“Scrape”) or use, support, or develop any robot, spider, scripts, or other automatic device, process, or means (such as crawlers, browser plug-ins and add-ons, or other technology) to Scrape the Services for any purpose. IF YOU SCRAPE THE SERVICES OR ANY PORTION THEREOF, WE MAY SEEK LEGAL ACTION AGAINST YOU, INCLUDING SENDING NOTICE LETTERS TO YOU AND YOUR CUSTOMERS OR END USERS THAT YOU ARE UNLAWFULLY DISTRIBUTING DATA OBTAINED FROM THE SERVICES IN VIOLATION OF THESE TERMS.
- To violate any applicable national, regional, federal, state, local, or international law or regulation.
- To create, send, knowingly receive, display, transmit, upload, download, use, or reuse any material which:
- Contain any material which is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory, or otherwise objectionable;
- Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other intellectual property rights of any other person;
- Be likely to deceive or confuse any person.
- To violate these Terms or any other rules or policies posted by us, including our Code of Conduct, which is hereby incorporated by reference.
- To reverse engineer any portion of the Services.
- To modify, adapt, appropriate, reproduce, distribute, translate, create derivative works or adaptations of, publicly display, sell, trade, or in any way exploit Company IP, except as expressly authorized by Company.
- To remove or modify any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notice that appears on any portion of the Services or on any materials printed or copied from the Services.
- To record, process, harvest, collect, or mine information about other users.
- To use the Services to transmit any computer viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses, or other items of a destructive nature (collectively, “Viruses”).
- To use the Services to violate the security of any computer network, crack passwords or security encryption codes.
- To remove, circumvent, disable, damage, or otherwise interfere with any security-related features or other restrictions of the Services.
- To attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the Services, the server on which the Services is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the Services.
- To attack the Services via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- To otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Services.
The restrictions above only apply to the extent permissible under applicable law. Nevertheless, you agree not to act contrary to them (even if permissible under applicable law) without providing thirty (30) days’ prior written notice to us firstname.lastname@example.org, together with any information that we may reasonably require to give us an opportunity to provide alternative remedies or otherwise accommodate you at our sole discretion.
All Content, including Paid Content, on the Services, is owned by, collected by, or licensed to Company and is protected by applicable laws. You understand that when using the Services, you will be exposed to text, images, photos, audio, video, location data, and all other forms of data or communication (“Content”) from a variety of sources, and that Company is not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, safety, or intellectual property rights of or relating to such Content. The original creators (and assignees and licensors, as applicable) of Third Party Service Content will retain all proprietary rights associated with such Third Party Service Content. “Third Party Service Content” means Content on the Services that is not Company IP, including Clauses. Company is the owner of and will retain ownership of all proprietary rights of every kind and nature however denominated throughout the world, registered or unregistered, associated with all of our trademarks, logos, branding, and any other Content on the Services that we own or have created in connection with the Services (collectively, “Company IP”). Except as expressly and unambiguously provided herein, we do not grant you any express or implied rights, and all rights in and to the Company IP are retained by us.
We are not responsible or liable to you or any third-party for the content or accuracy of Third Party Service Content. We do not endorse any Third Party Service Content made available through the Services or any opinion, recommendation, or advice expressed therein, and we expressly disclaim any and all liability in connection with such Content.
- Your User Generated Content. You understand and acknowledge that you alone are responsible for Content that you submit or transmit to, through, or in connection with the Services or that you publicly display or displayed in your account profile (collectively, “Your User Generated Content”), and you, not Company, assume all risks associated with Your User Generated Content, including anyone’s reliance on its quality, accuracy, reliability, appropriateness, or any disclosure by you of information in Your User Generated Content that makes you or anyone else personally identifiable. You represent that you own or have the necessary rights, consents, and permissions to use and authorize the use of Your User Generated Content as described herein. You may not imply that Your User Generated Content is in any way sponsored or endorsed by us. You represent and warrant that Your User Generated Content does not violate these Terms. You hereby irrevocably grant us world-wide, perpetual, non-exclusive, royalty-free, assignable, sublicensable, transferable rights to use Your User Generated Content for any purpose. By “use” we mean use, make, have made, sell, offer for sale, import, practice, copy, publicly perform and display, reproduce, perform, distribute, modify, translate, remove, analyze, commercialize, and prepare derivative works of Your User Generated Content. Pursuant to this grant, you agree that we may use Your User Generated Content in a number of different ways, including by publicly displaying it, reformatting it, incorporating it into advertisements and other works, creating derivative works from it, promoting it, and distributing it. Please note that you also irrevocably grant the users of the Services the right to access Your User Generated Content in connection with their use of the Services. Finally, you irrevocably waive, and cause to be waived, against Company and its users any claims and assertions of moral right or attribution with respect to Your User Generated Content. We are not and shall not be under any obligation, except as otherwise expressly set forth in these Terms or our other policies, (1) to maintain Your User Generated Content in confidence; (2) to pay you any compensation for Your User Generated Content; (3) to credit or acknowledge you for Your User Generated Content; (4) to respond to Your User Generated Content; or (5) to exercise any of the rights granted herein with respect to Your User Generated Content. If you are providing or submitting Your User Generated Content to the Services for consideration to publish on our blog, webinar, or website for informational purposes , you further represent and warrant that Your User Generated Content shall at all times comply with our Code of Conduct, which is incorporated by reference herein. We are not under any obligation to display or publish Your User Generated Content.
- Copyright Infringement and Digital Millennium Copyright Act.We respect the intellectual property rights of others, and we ask our users to do the same. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) and other applicable law, in appropriate circumstances and in our sole discretion, we may terminate the rights of any user to use the Services (or any part thereof) who infringes the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or if you are aware of someone so infringing on your rights, please provide the following information to the “Copyright Agent”:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest.
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed upon.
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Services.
- Your address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, and/or the law.
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate, and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
All notices of copyright infringement claims should go to our Copyright Agent at moc.redisniwal@thgirypoc.
No Legal Advice.
We provide a platform for legal information and resources. The information provided by Company along with the Content on the Services related to legal matters ("Legal Information") is provided for your private use and does not constitute legal advice. We do not review any information you provide us for legal accuracy or sufficiency, draw legal conclusions, provide opinions about your selection of contracts, clauses, or apply the law to the facts of your situation. If you need legal advice for a specific problem, you should consult with a licensed attorney. Neither Company nor any Legal Information provided by Company is a substitute for legal advice from a qualified attorney licensed to practice in an appropriate jurisdiction. Since we are not a law firm, please note that communications between you and Company may not be protected as privileged communications under the attorney-client privilege or work product doctrine. Your use of the Services does not create an attorney-client relationship between you and Company, or between you and any Company employee or representative. Company is not a "Lawyer Referral Service". The directory of lawyers published on our website is provided to the public free of charge and is for informational purposes only. Company does not endorse or recommend any attorney nor does it make any warranty as to the qualifications or competency of any attorney.
You may place orders and purchase Paid Services through the Services. If you purchase Paid Services, you represent and warrant that all information you provide in connection with your purchase of Paid Services is true and accurate. Company is not responsible for fulfilling any Paid Services for which you provided information that is deceptive or incomplete, as determined by Company. You shall select the applicable payment method and pay the fees set forth on the confirmation page for your purchase of Paid Services.
- Fees.Fees for Paid Services will first be charged either at the expiration of your free trial period (if any) or when you purchase Paid Services, unless otherwise specified. The fee is exclusive of any applicable federal, state, municipal or other taxes or duties, including VAT and GST (collectively, “Applicable Taxes”), unless otherwise specified. Your ability to access the Paid Services begins on the date you pay the applicable fee and Applicable Taxes (if any) and continues on an annual or month-to-month basis, depending on the Paid Services you have purchased. We will automatically renew your access to the Paid Services by charging the Fee plus any Applicable Taxes to the payment method you provided to us.
- Payment. If you choose to billed through an invoice, full payment for invoices issued by Company in any given month must be received by Company thirty (30) days after the mailing date of the invoice, or the Services may be terminated. Unpaid invoices are subject to a finance charge of 1.5% per month on any outstanding balance, or the maximum permitted by law, whichever is lower, plus all expenses of collection.
- Opt-Out. Unless you affirmatively opt out of automatic renewal, you hereby authorize us to renew or begin the Paid Services automatically. If you opt out of automatic renewal, your access to the Paid Services will terminate at the end of the subscription term in which you opt out. You must maintain accurate and up-to-date payment information. We assume no responsibility or liability if your access to the Paid Services fails to renew or otherwise expires because of outdated or incorrect payment information.
- Cancellation. You may cancel the Paid Services at any point by going to your account profile page and following the instructions there for cancelling your subscription. If you cancel the Paid Services, your access to the Paid Services will continue until the last day of the subscription term in which you cancelled, at which point it will expire.
- Changes. We reserve the right to modify, offer additional, or cease offering the Paid Services at any time in our sole discretion, including but not limited to changes in Fees, modifying the availability of, and eligibility requirements for, certain Paid Services, or modifying the features and functionality of certain Paid Services. We will provide you with thirty (30) days prior notice via email before changes in Fees take effect. Any changes to the Fees will be effective upon your next billing cycle, and will not apply retroactively or to the remainder of your subscription term. In the event we do migrate you to different Paid Services, or modify the Fee, you may opt out of these changes by disabling auto-renewal of the Paid Services or cancelling the Paid Services by following the instructions on your account profile page.
- License Grant. Subject to your compliance with these Terms and in consideration of your purchase of Paid Services, Company hereby grants you access to the features and Content included in your purchase of Paid Services, as set forth here (“Paid Content”), for the maximum number of end user “seats” set forth in your Purchase confirmation.
- You shall not combine, incorporate, utilize, or distribute copies of Paid Content with or in connection with any product or system which, alone or in combination with such Paid Content, infringes any other person’s or entity’s intellectual property rights or any other rights.
- You shall comply with any and all requirements and restrictions imposed on Paid Content by Company, its present and/or future data licensors, and its suppliers and other related entities.
- You are responsible for purchasing a sufficient number of end user seats for your usage of the Services and for your end users’ compliance with these Terms. Only one seat may be used per person.
Links to other Sites.
If there are other websites and resources linked to on the Services, these links are provided only for the convenience of our users. We have no control over the contents of those websites or resources, and therefore cannot accept responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to the Services, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the Terms and conditions of use for such websites.
No Guarantee of Service.
Although we hope to make the Services available at all times in the future, there may be times when we need to disable the Site either temporarily or permanently. The Services may be modified, updated, interrupted, suspended, or discontinued at any time without notice or liability. Keep this in mind as Company will not be liable if all or any part of the Services is unavailable at any time, for any period of time. Also, from time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Services, or the entire Services, to users, including registered users. We cannot and do not make any representations or warranties with respect to the devices you use to access or use the Services, including with respect to device compatibility.
Disclaimer of Warranties.
COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. YOU FURTHER WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS COMPANY FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY COMPANY DURING OR AS A RESULT OF ITS INVESTIGATIONS AND FROM ANY ACTIONS TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER COMPANY OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
IF YOU ARE A RESIDENT OF A JURISDICTION THAT REQUIRES A SPECIFIC STATEMENT REGARDING RELEASE, THEN THE FOLLOWING APPLIES. FOR EXAMPLE, (1) CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS MUST, AS A CONDITION OF THIS AGREEMENT, WAIVE THE APPLICABILITY OF CALIFORNIA CIVIL CODE SECTION 1542, WHICH STATES, "A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS THAT THE CREDITOR OR RELEASING PARTY DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS OR HER FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE AND THAT, IF KNOWN BY HIM OR HER, WOULD HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS OR HER SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR OR RELEASED PARTY" AND (2) NEW JERSEY RESIDENTS MUST, AS A CONDITION OF THIS AGREEMENT, WAIVE THE APPLICABILITY OF THE TRUTH IN CONSUMER CONTRACT, WARRANTY, AND NOTICE ACT (X) SECTIONS 15, WHICH STATES, AMONG OTHER THINGS, THAT “NO SELLERS…SHALL IN THE COURSE OF HIS BUSINESS OFFER TO ANY CONSUMER OR PROSPECTIVE CONSUMER OR ENTER INTO ANY WRITTEN CONSUMER CONTRACT OR GIVE OR DISPLAY ANY WRITTEN CONSUMER WARRANTY, NOTICE OR SIGN…WHICH INCLUDES ANY PROVISION THAT VIOLATES ANY CLEARLY ESTABLISHED LEGAL RIGHT OF A CONSUMER OR RESPONSIBILITY OF A SELLER…” AND (X) SECTION 16, WHICH STATES, AMONG OTHER THINGS, THAT “…NO CONSUMER CONTRACT, NOTICE OR SIGN SHALL STATE THAT ANY OF ITS PROVISIONS IS OR MAY BE VOID, UNENFORCEABLE OR INAPPLICABLE IN SOME JURISDICTIONS WITHOUT SPECIFYING WHICH PROVISIONS ARE OR ARE NOT VOID, UNENFORCEABLE OR INAPPLICABLE WITHIN THE STATE OF NEW JERSEY…”. YOU HEREBY WAIVE, AS APPLICABLE, THESE SECTIONS OF THE CALIFORNIA CIVIL CODE AND NEW JERSEY TRUTH IN CONSUMER CONTRACT, WARRANTY, AND NOTICE ACT. YOU HEREBY WAIVE ANY SIMILAR PROVISION IN LAW, REGULATION, OR CODE THAT HAS THE SAME INTENT OR EFFECT AS THE AFOREMENTIONED PROVISIONS.
Limit of Liability.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICES, WHETHER OR NOT COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR FROM ANY COMMUNICATIONS, INTERACTIONS OR MEETINGS WITH OTHER USERS OF THE SITE OR SERVICES, ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY (INCLUDING CONTRACT, TORT INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE, OR HOWSOEVER OTHERWISE) ARISING OUT OF, IN CONNECTION WITH, OR RESULTING FROM THE SERVICES. COMPANY’S AGGREGATE LIABILITY FOR ALL CLAIMS RELATING TO THE SERVICES SHALL IN NO EVENT EXCEED THE GREATER OF $500 OR THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU TO COMPANY FOR THE 12 MONTHS PRECEDING THE SERVICES IN QUESTION.
You shall indemnify and hold harmless Company, its affiliates and licensors and their respective officers, directors, employees, contractors, agents, licensors and suppliers from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, judgments, awards, losses, costs, expenses or fees (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) resulting from your or your end users’ violation of these Terms or your or your end users’ use of the Services.
This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of Washington, without respect to its conflict of laws principles. You agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the federal and state courts located in King County, Washington.
Arbitration and Class Action Waiver.
- Arbitration. READ THIS SECTION CAREFULLY BECAUSE IT REQUIRES THE PARTIES TO ARBITRATE THEIR DISPUTES AND LIMITS THE MANNER IN WHICH YOU CAN SEEK RELIEF FROM COMPANY. For any dispute with Company, you agree to first contact us at email@example.com and attempt to resolve the dispute with us informally. In the unlikely event that Company has not been able to resolve a dispute it has with you after sixty (60) days, we each agree to resolve any claim, dispute, or controversy (excluding any claims for injunctive or other equitable relief as provided below) arising out of or in connection with or relating to this Agreement, or the breach or alleged breach thereof (collectively, “Claims”), by binding arbitration by JAMS, under the Optional Expedited Arbitration Procedures then in effect for JAMS, except as provided herein. JAMS may be contacted at www.jamsadr.com. The arbitration will be conducted in King County, Washington, unless you and Company agree otherwise. If you are using the Services for commercial purposes, each party will be responsible for paying any JAMS filing, administrative and arbitrator fees in accordance with JAMS rules, and the award rendered by the arbitrator shall include costs of arbitration, reasonable attorneys’ fees and reasonable costs for expert and other witnesses. If you are an individual using the Services for non-commercial purposes: (i) JAMS may require you to pay a fee for the initiation of your case, unless you apply for and successfully obtain a fee waiver from JAMS; (ii) the award rendered by the arbitrator may include your costs of arbitration, your reasonable attorney’s fees, and your reasonable costs for expert and other witnesses; and (iii) you may sue in a small claims court of competent jurisdiction without first engaging in arbitration, but this does not absolve you of your commitment to engage in the informal dispute resolution process. Any judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction. Nothing in this Section shall be deemed as preventing Company from seeking injunctive or other equitable relief from the courts as necessary to prevent the actual or threatened infringement, misappropriation, or violation of our data security, intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights.
- Class Action/Jury Trial Waiver. WITH RESPECT TO ALL PERSONS AND ENTITIES, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER THEY HAVE OBTAINED OR USED THE SERVICES FOR PERSONAL, COMMERCIAL OR OTHER PURPOSES, ALL CLAIMS MUST BE BROUGHT IN THE PARTIES’ INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY, AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS ACTION, COLLECTIVE ACTION, PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL ACTION OR OTHER REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. THIS WAIVER APPLIES TO CLASS ARBITRATION, AND, UNLESS WE AGREE OTHERWISE, THE ARBITRATOR MAY NOT CONSOLIDATE MORE THAN ONE PERSON’S CLAIMS. YOU AGREE THAT, BY ENTERING INTO THIS AGREEMENT, YOU AND COMPANY ARE EACH WAIVING THE RIGHT TO A TRIAL BY JURY OR TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION, COLLECTIVE ACTION, PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL ACTION, OR OTHER REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING OF ANY KIND
These Terms constitute the sole and entire agreement between you and Company with respect to the Services and supersede all prior and contemporaneous understandings, agreements, representations and warranties, both written and oral, with respect to the Services. No waiver of these Terms by Company shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or condition or any other term or condition, and any failure of Company to assert a right or provision under these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of these Terms is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable for any reason, such provision shall be modified to reflect the parties’ intention or eliminated to the minimum extent such that the remaining provisions of the Terms will continue in full force and effect. The Terms, and any rights or obligations hereunder, are not assignable, transferable, or sublicensable by you except with Company’s prior written consent, but may be assigned or transferred by us without restriction. Any attempted assignment by you shall violate these Terms and be void. The section titles in the Terms are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect.
All feedback, comments, requests for technical support, and other communications relating to the Services should be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org. By sending us any ideas, suggestions, documents or proposals (“Feedback”), you agree that (i) your Feedback does not contain the confidential or proprietary information of third-parties, (ii) we are under no obligation of confidentiality, express or implied, with respect to the Feedback, (iii) we may have something similar to the Feedback already under consideration or in development that is owned by us, and (iv) you grant us an irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide license to use, modify, prepare derivative works, publish, distribute and sublicense the Feedback, and you irrevocably waive, and cause to be waived, against Company and its users any claims and assertions of any moral rights contained in such Feedback.